Material Repository Pro for 3ds Max v.1.x.x is compatible with 3ds Max 2013 or later | 64 bit.
You can download the latest official version of MRPmax from Your Account > Purchase History > Your order.
If you experience any problems, please check the “Troubleshooting” section. If you are still having problems please contact our support.
Installation of the plugin will default to the 3ds Max root directory: <maxroot>\bin\assemblies\
Additional files will placed in the directory C:\MRPmax\ (this directory is required and can’t be moved to the other location).
Download archives MRPmaxSetup_xxx.zip and MRPmaxMLtemplates1xx.rar.
Unpack archives to any convenient place.
1. Run the Installer (MRPmaxSetup_xxx.exe).
Note: If you are using User Account Control (UAC), a security prompt will open – you will need to confirm that the installer can continue.
2. Carefully read and click “accept” if you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
3. Installer will automatically look for installed compatible host applications.
Please select 3ds Max plugins to install.
Upgrade from v.1.0.0
1. Uninstall MRPmax or manually delete files from <maxroot>\bin\assemblies\MatRepoPro.dll
Note: Delete from all host applications where MRPmax is installed.
2. Copy as backup file C:\MRPmax\mrpmaxopt.xml (here is data about your library paths).
3. Install MRPmax as described above and replace mrpmaxopt.xml file in C:\MRPmax directory.
The new license key isn’t necessary (former key will be accepted). If for some reason the key isn’t accepted, please contact us.