Version 4.2.0 (April 25, 2017)
– Changed the .NET Framework to v.4.6.1.
– Added support for 3ds Max 2018.
– Updated additional plugins.
– Fixed a User Library memory leak.
– Added Fabric test scenes to Material Lab.
Version 4.1.6 (January 16, 2017)
– Fixed critical memory leak issues.
– Removed Default Library thumbnail files (now generated in runtime).
– Added 34 Parquet materials (Chevron pattern).
Version 4.1.5 (September 1, 2016)
– Now VMPPmax remember window positions and size.
User Library Manager
– Fixed comment issues when material name has a Whitespace character.
– Implemented ability to render material preview images (single material and batch render).
– Implemented ability to render VRayHDRI spherical preview (single and batch render).
– Implemented ability to migrate custom settings from previous version.
Version 4.1.1 (August 17, 2016)
– Added new Plastic and Stone materials.
– Now saved to User Library VRayHDRI texmap can be added to VRayLight directly.
– Added checking of a selected node type.
– User Library material can be assigned to the multiple selected objects.
– Minor bug fixes.
Version 4.0.1 (August 4, 2016)
– The installer now can find 3ds Max Design paths.
– The installer includes all required additional plug-ins.
– Fixed for some materials map paths.
– Fixed for some materials Real-World map size scaling.
– Now the UNC path resolver can be enabled/disabled.
– A little optimized the user library thumbnails handler.
Version 4.0.0 RC (July 25, 2016)
– Completely remade materials and textures.
– New installer.
– 3ds Max 2017 support.
– New UI.
– New Material test scene templates.
– New licensing process.
– Added thumbnails to Material list.
– New Material list views: List and Gallery.
– Added context menu to each list.
– Added options Copy/Move to Categories and Materials.
– Added UNC path resolver.
– Improved memory usage.
– Bug fixes and more…
Version 3.2.0 (August 14, 2015)
– Minor bug fixes.
– New Liquid materials (V-Ray 3.1+).
Version 3.1.2 (April 21, 2015)
– Added the ability to replace external BitmapTexture paths (User Library – Material category).
Version 3.1.1 (March 12, 2015)
– Fixed a bug that occurs when rename User Section with the same name.
– Fixed a bug that occurs when rename User Category with the same name.
– Fixed a bug that occurs when rename User Material with the same name.
– Fixed issues with saving notes of the User Category/Material.
– Fixed a potential issue with open User Material full preview when material in list is not selected.
– Fixed minor issues with User Library lists headers info.
– Added “Right Click” functionality to the opened full preview image (Default/User libraries).
– Added tool-tips and option to show/hide tool-tips.
– Added the ability to set Max Subdivs (reflection/refraction) for materials (Default Library).
– The Default Library is divided into two parts: Legacy materials (V-Ray 2.x) and V-Ray 3.1+ (V-Ray 3.10 or later).
– Updated the test scenes.
– Updated the UI style.
– Added new materials and remade some old.
Version 3.0.1 (September 11, 2014)
– Fixed thumbnail viewer memory leak.
– Added new materials (154): Mosaic, Parquet and Carpaint.