VSSPmax 3.x.x is compatible with 3ds Max 2013 or later, V-Ray 2.40.04 or later | 32 and 64 bit.
Installation of the software will default to the 3ds Max root directory: maxroot\bin\assemblies\ and maxroot\plugins\
Additional files will placed in the directory C:\VSSPmax\
Obtaining a license key and serial number
VSSPmax installer requires a serial number. To receive a serial number and license key file you shall provide us License Request Tool two generated text files.
1. Extract the downloaded archive VSSPmax_3xx_20xx.zip in any to you a convenient place (for example Desktop).
2. Open directory VSSPmaxLicTool and double-click VSSPmaxLicTool.exe
3. Fill the text fields, click button Generate HID, then Generate Client Info button. In a directory VSSPmaxLicTool will generated two text files: HardwareID.txt and ClientInfo.txt.
4. Send text files to support(at)sigershop.eu
As is possible soon you will receive by e-mail the License key file and serial number for installer.
As soon as get a serial number (it can occur within 1-24 hours after your request), you can begin plug-in installation.
If 3ds Max is running – close software.
Installing VSSPmax requires that you have administrative privileges on your system. If you are running Windows Vista, right-click on the installer and select the ‘Run as Administrator’ option.
For all other versions of Windows make sure that you are logged in with administrative privileges and double-click the installer (VSSPmax_setup_3xx_20xx.exe) to run it. Follow the on-screen instructions.
During the installation process you will be prompted for the ROOT directory of 3ds Max.
Before start 3ds Max copy your license key (vsspmax.license) in a directory C:\VSSPmax.
Access to V-Ray Studio Setup Pro in 3ds Max
1. Start 3ds Max.
2. Open the ‘Customize User Interface’ dialog from 3ds max menu > Customize > Customize User Interface…