VSSPmax controls parameters only plugin VRayPhysicalCamera.
The VRayPhysicalCamera allows you to use real-world parameters to set up the virtual CG camera (e.g. f-stop, lens focal length, etc…). It also makes it easier to use light sources with real-world illumination.
Parameters are the same as the V-Ray.
More about VRayPhysicalCamera © Chaos Software.
When a new Camera node is created, its name appears in the Scene Cameras List.
– Create Camera node and add to the list.
– Rename the selected Camera node and a layer.
– Select Target (if the Camera is targeted).
– Freeze the selected Camera node.
– Hide the selected Camera node.
– Delete the selected Camera node and a layer.
Camera Parameters Presets
The presets controls group allows you to save the various parameters of VRayPhysicalCamera into a binary file, so that you can re-load them again quickly, if necessary and apply to the other VRayPhysicalCamera node.
Saving a Preset
1. Type the name of the preset into the edit box in the bottom part of the list.
2. Write a note or leave blank.
3. Press the button Add Preset (+). The preset will appear in the presets list. If a preset with that name already exists, it will be overwritten!
The Preset file will be stored in the C:\VSSPmax\userpresets\ directory.
Loading a Preset
1. Select the preset you want to load from the list.
2. Select the VRayPhysicalCamera (Scene Cameras List) to which preset will be applied.
3. Double click on the name in the list. The relevant parameters will be loaded from the preset.